ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Henchem is a specialist and experienced supplier of environmental management solutions.
Welcome to the home of Henchem. We specialise in Vegetation Management and Public Health solutions. We are an established specialist distributor of a comprehensive range of innovative products, equipment, protective clothing, accredited training, specialist application services and technical assistance. With over 22 years of experience in the industry, you can rely on us for all your environmental management needs.
Successfully manage vegetation with our comprehensive range of products and solutions suited to your needs. We offer one of the widest ranges of herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, fertilizers and growth promoters which can assist in turf grass management on sport fields and lawn, horticultural environments, industrial weed control, bush control, dams, forestry and nature conservation areas.
An integrated approach between chemical and natural interventions can provide long term results while still having a low impact on the environment. We can assist you with vegetation problem assessments, compiling management programs, product selection, equipment calibration and application training in order to obtain the best long-term results.
- Turf grass management
- Horticultural environments
- Fertilizer, growth promoters and soil conditioners
- Total weed control and soil sterilisation
- Invader plant control
- Aquatic weed and algae control
- Application equipment
- Protective clothing
- Weed control application services in the Western Cape
- Accredited weed control training
- Assessments, analysis and technical assistance
Various pests and pathogens can spread disease to humans, damage property and have a negative effect on human behaviour and food supply.
Henchem offers a comprehensive range of insecticides, baits, fumigants, rodenticides, traps, devices and other non-toxic solutions to control, repel and manage pests.
Hygiene-on-site is the first step in an integrated approach to pest management, regardless of whether it is a domestic house, food processing facility, hospitality or medical site. Henchem offers solutions for:
- Crawling pest control
- Flying pest control
- Rodent control
- Bird control
- Reptile control
- Animal control
- Termite control
- Stored product pest control
- Wood-destroying pest control
- Hygiene solutions
- Cleaning solutions
- Pathogen control
Reduce fly presence by controlling maggots in breeding areas such as dustbins, compost heaps and wet organic reach soils.
Conventional insecticides don’t kill maggots. Apply an insect growth regulation, such as Diflubenzuron, to stop the development of larvae.
A new era in industrial weed control
ESPLANADE 500SC is a revolutionary new preventative herbicide.
ESPLANADE 500SC will keep roads, railway track, fences and other hard scape areas WEED FREE for up to 8 months with only 150ml/ha.
A single 500ml ESPLANADE 500SC will treat an area of 3,3 hectares or 33 000m2.
ProFume Post Harvest and structural fumigation
- Registered for the fumigation of commodities, structures and debarked wood (including ISPM).
- New software allows for flexible fumigation. Long-term cost-effective fumigation or short-term fumigation (as low as 16 hours) for quick turnaround time.
- Non-flammable, odourless, colourless gas that rapidly vaporizes and distributes quickly.
- Penetrates and aerates wood faster than Methyl Bromide.
- Inorganic gas does not leave surface residues and is completely inert on surfaces, such as metals, rubber, glass and ceramic.
- Not an ozone depleting substance.
- Sulphuryl Fluoride has been the primary fumigant in the USA for structural fumigation for the past three decades.
- Powerful app-based software takes the guess work out of fumigation.
Vegetation management – Which sector can make use of our products and solutions
Public health – Which sector can make use of our products and solutions
- Product introduction and consultation.
- ProFume gas, monitoring- and fumigation equipment.
- Stewardship training & Implementation.
- Technical Support
We service clients across the country from our 3 offices in Cape Town, Durban and Gauteng.