What we offer – vegetation management, pest control and more
Our fields of expertise extend to:
Turf grass management, Industrial weed control, Invader plant control, Horticultural sites, Aquatic environments, Bush Control and Crop Protection.
Weeds and invader plants can destroy property, create a fire hazard, increase security risk, interfere with sporting activities and reduce our water and agricultural resources. Background knowledge about plants and their growth cycles and implementing an integrated approach between mechanical and chemical interventions are important to reduce the impact on the environment. A long-term management plant will reduce the chemical requirement and cost over time.
Public health extends to all activities designed to control, repel and manage structural and public health, insects, pests, birds, reptiles and animals. It also includes hygiene solutions and disease prevention to protect, and in certain circumstances improve, the health of the population, and the continuous supply of food.
An integrated approach between chemicals, natural products, attractants, repellents, traps, baits, devices and application equipment, and a management strategy, will provide long term results.
Organised efforts between all professional contractors, local municipalities, businesses and various stakeholders have a responsibility to the general public to keep their establishments and areas safe and hygienic, through the assessment and management of public health activities.
- Level 2 B-BBEE Contributor
- AFCASA Qualified Staff
- Team of registered Pest Control Operators (PCO) with the Department of Agriculture
- AGRI SETA & FP&M SETA Accredited Training Service Provider
- SAPCA (South African Pest Control Association) Members
- IERM (Institute of Environmental & Recreational Management Institute) Members
- GOSA (Grain Industry of South Africa)
- TGASA (Turf Grass Association South Africa) Members
Our vision and mission
- Supply the most comprehensive range of environmental management products and solutions.
- Offer a specialized weed control application service.
- Provide outcomes-based training in the application of herbicides.
- Render professional, reliable and comprehensive technical support to customers in the environmental management markets.
- Offer innovative application equipment, devices and protective clothing for environmental management markets.
- Stay abreast of developments and be involved in the international and local environmental management markets.
- Be backed by expert advice and a dedicated team who strive to provide affordable and effective products, solutions or services to our clients.
We will continue to accomplish this by our total commitment to excellence through achieving our strategic goals.