Environmental technical Advice and assistance
Environmental conditions, site specific conditions, expected outcomes and financial implications are only a handful of factors that must be considered before determining a vegetation management or pest control strategy. Henchem has more than 22 years’ environmental technical advice experience in the field of turf grass management, horticultural environments, industrial weed control, bush control, dams, forestry and nature conservation areas, structural & public health pest control and hygiene and post-harvest crop protection.
Contact us for environmental technical advice or support, analysis services, integrated management strategies and programs in any of these fields.
- Containers must be empty.
- Containers must be triple rinsed.
- Containers must be delivered to Henchem’s premises (Unit 6b, Palmiet street, Stikland).
- Client will receive a receipt onsite followed by a safe disposal certificate within 5 working days.
- Poisoning of the applicator, the public and animals.
- Damage to non-target vegetation such as lawns, gardens, vineyards, fynbos, etc.
- Poor results. Weeds not dying off properly must be re-treated at a later stage.
- Waste of money. Over application and under application is a waste of money.
- To prevent a safety risk to themselves, the general public and wildlife.
- To prevent a negative impact on non-target vegetation.
- To comply with regulations.
- To be applicable to the learner’s specific industry.
- To perform accurate weed control tasks according to organizational expectations.